University Of Queensland Economics – Application for 2018 undergraduates Scholarship
University of Queensland is offering scholarships to Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and International student to study for Bachelor programme in Australia.
The Scholarship was created to encourage students to study economics in The University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
- Deadline Application : December 20, 2018
- Field of Study: Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Bachelor of Economics.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and International student
Scholarship Award: The School may award scholarships each year on the recommendation of the Head. The value of the scholarship will be determined each year by the Head, but will not be less than $7,500.
University Of Queensland Economics Scholarship Requirements
- Scholarship is available to Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and International student.
- All entrants to the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Students must have obtained an overall GPA of at least 6.00 in specified courses.
- Postgraduate Coursework
How To Apply
If you have any questions, would like us to write about something or want to add to the post. feel free to comment. Thank you.