- 0.1 Apply for royal png constabulary recruitment 2019 Application Form
- 0.2 Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
- 0.3 Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment Requirements
- 0.4 How to Apply for Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019
- 1 APPLY NOW
Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment
Apply for royal png constabulary recruitment 2019 Application Form
Police recruitments in Papua New Guinea have been ongoing initiative the Government of Papua New Guinea has put in place. The main purpose of RPNG police recruitments is to increase the police force in the country. The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary has taken the responsibility to recruit new officers every year.
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
The Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary (RPNGC) is a national police force with jurisdiction throughout all of Papua New Guinea.
The RPNGC is part of the Law and Justice Sector of the government of Papua New Guinea. It is headquartered in Konedobu, a suburb of Port Moresby, the capital city, in the National Capital District. As of 2008, the Police Commissioner is Gari Baki, with several Deputy Commissioners having responsibility for organizational functions and regions.
The RPNGC has been aided in the past by various Australian initiatives, including supplying police forces and providing hundreds of millions of Australian dollars in assistance with budget, equipment and staffing.
Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment Requirements
On this site we provide some information on Police Recruitments.
Before Applying for Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitments, you must consider the following.
- You must be 18 to 23 years old
- Your height must be at least 164 cm and above.
- Must not hold criminal records.
- Must complete Grade 12
- You must complete Grade two in the last two years.
- Must have good behaviour records
- You must be physically well built.
How to Apply for Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019
Applications are open for royal png constabulary recruitments twice are year. Usually, call for recruitments are published in the local newspapers or you can write directly to the headquarters in Port Moresby for an application Forms.
1. Write to the Police headquarters for application forms or if the application forms are available in the newspapers cut out the form.
2. Fill out the forms and attach two references and all your academic transcripts and certificates.
Send your applications to the following address.
Shortlisting and Interview.
If you are shortlisted for interview, a officer in-charge of
the screening process will notify you either by phone or by
– First you will interviewed
– Second, you will do entry test
If you pass both the interview an entry test, you will be
shortlisted to undergo training at the Bomana Police college for six months.
Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019 is not yet out, For latest information about Royal Papua New Guinea RPNG Constabulary Recruitment 2019, kindly drop us your name and Email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any questions below via the comment box below.