Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apply for png police recruitment application form 2018/2019 to join the Papua New Guinea PNG defence force.
The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary has taken the stability of recruiting new officers every year. On this site, we provide some information on Police Recruitment.
The PNG Police Recruitment 2018 in Papua New Guinea have been ongoing initiative the Government of Papua New Guinea has put in place. The main goal of PNG police recruitment is to increase the police force in the country. After the recruitment, the png police recruitment list 2018 will be released for successfully applicants.
Papua New Guinea PNG Police Recruitments Requirement
Below is the basic information on Police Recruitments.
- You must be 18 to 23 years old
- Your height must be at least 164 cm and above.
- Must not hold criminal records.
- Must complete Grade 12
- You must complete Grade two in the last two years.
- Must have good behavior records
- You must be physically well built.
How to Apply for PNG Police Recruitment application Form 2018
Applications are open for recruitments twice are year. Usually, call for recruitments are published in the local newspapers or you can write directly to the headquarters in Port Moresby for an application Forms. Apply for png police application form 2018 via the steps below
1. Write to the Police headquarters for application forms or if the application forms are available in the newspapers cut out the form.
2. Fill out the forms and attach two references and all your academic transcripts and certificates.
Send your applications to the following address.
Shortlisting and Interview.
If you are shortlisted for interview, a officer in-charge of the screening process will notify you either by phone or by
– First you will interviewed
– Second, you will do entry test
If you pass both the interview an entry test, you will be shortlisted to undergo training at the Bomana Police college for six months.
For applications and general queries, write to the Recruitment Officer via png police application form 2018
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
P O Box 85
Papua New Guinea
Phone: 322 6100 /321 1222
Fax: 322 6113
For latest information about Papua New Guinea PNG Police Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019, drop your name, email and questions in the comment box below