Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Papua New Guinea Defence Force has announced PNG Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form List. Are you interested in joining the Papua New Guinea Defence Force PNGDF, below are steps to Apply for PNG Navy Recruitment 2018 and the entry requirements for PNG Army Recruitment 2018. Apply for Papua New Guinea Navy Recruitment this year via PNG Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
The Papua New Guinea Defence Force (PNGDF) is the military organisation responsible for the defence of Papua New Guinea. It originated from the Australian Army land forces of the territory of Papua New Guinea before independence, coming into being in January 1973 and having its antecedents in the Pacific Islands Regiment.
Before you proceed with your PNG Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Form, you must be conversant with the requirements for PNG Navy Recruitment 2018. Let’s start with the basics. To apply for you will need to be:
1. Candidates must be Medically and physically fit
2. Candidates must be a Papua New Guinea citizen
3.Free from criminal convictions
4. Must be at least 17 years of age
There are also some Defence Force careers which have additional requirements because of the nature of the role. But if you are unclear about anything, then the best thing to do is apply, and we can work through these criteria with you to determine if you can go forward.
- The Papua New Guinea Defence Force requires all service members to be medically fit for military duties. Should you be selected, your initial training will be physically demanding, and later as enlisted members of the Defence Force, you may find yourself in situations which are physically and mentally challenging – both home and overseas. Therefore you will need to prove that you are medically fit prior to joining the service.
- You will be required to complete a number of health checks throughout the application process, including having a full medical with an approved doctor (a list is provided to you during the recruitment process).
- This medical information will be reviewed by a Defence Force doctor to ensure that you meet the military health standard.
- Your medical history is confidential and will not be divulged to anyone who is not authorised.
Currently, the Application forms are not yet Available for 2018 but it is our duty to inform those who show interest as soon as the form is out.
The PNG Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be out any moment from now, and Xclusivetek wishes to inform interested candidates about the newly established requirement, application process and eligibility criteria. This is to avoid been disqualified by PNG Human resource officials.
For latest information about PNG Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form, kindly drop us your name and Email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any questions below via the comment box below.