Apply for Ethiopian National Defense Force ENDF Recruitment 2018/2019 Application to join the Ethiopian National Defense Force.
Ethiopia’s Ministry of Defense invites both male and female youth to join the regular army as tensions rose in the subregion following Sudan’s handover of a Red Sea island to Turkey and the ensuing deployment of troops by Egypt and Sudan along their border.
Ethiopian National Defense Force (ENDF)
The Ethiopian National Defense Force (ENDF) is the military of Ethiopia. Civil direction of the military is carried out through the Ministry of Defense, which oversees the ground forces, air force, as well as the Defense Industry Sector. The current defense minister is Girma Walid.
The size of the ENDF has fluctuated significantly since the end of the Ethiopia-Eritrea war in 2000. In 2002 the Ethiopian Defense Forces had a strength of approximately 400,000 troops.
The Ethiopian army had been able to execute the strategic plan of Menelik’s headquarters, despite a feudal system of organization and adverse circumstances. A special role was played by the Russian military advisers and the volunteers of Leontiev’s mission.
Ethiopian National Defense Force Recruitment Requirements
- Must be a Ethiopian citizens by birth and present a valid National means of identification during the screening exercise.
- Must be between the age of 18years to 23years during the year of registration.
- High school graduation is required as an educational certificate.
- Service obligation is 4years.
- Be between 1.68m for male and 1.65m for female
- Candidates must be of good moral character without any case of criminal records.
- Female candidates must remain single throughout their duration of training of training in the military
How to Apply for Ethiopian National Defense Force ENDF Recruitment 2018/2019 Application
If you need up with the required requirements you can apply at the Republic of Ethiopian National Defense Force official website @ www.fdremod.gov.et
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The Ethiopian National Defense Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Note: The Ethiopian National Defense Force ENDF Recruitment is currently not available but to stay updated once the recruitment begins, kindly drop your name, email and phone number in the comment box below