provide various Firmware Updates and Rooting process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their owners/developers. The autor of this site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Perform a nandroid backupbefore proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
1. Connect your phone to your computer through a USB cable and create a new folder HWOTA in its external microSD card.
2. Download the firmware files provided below, rename them as mentioned and copy them to the new HWOTA folder you created in the SD card.
3. Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your phone. Boot into fastboot/bootloader mode by reinserting the USB cable while simultaneously holding the Volume down key.
4. On your PC, download the Mate 9 updater tool and extract the HWOTA folder from it to your desktop.
5. Open the HWOTA folder on your desktop and execute the update.bat file as administrator.
6. A command window will open up and ask you to reboot your phone into fastboot mode – you’ve already done that so press Enter to proceed.
The tool will replace your phone’s recovery and then ask you to boot into TWRP mode.
7. Simply disconnect the USB cable and hold the power key to turn off. Then hold Volume up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds to reboot into TWRP.
8. Once you’re in TWRP, plug in the USB cable, wait for a few seconds and press the Enter key on your computer twice.
9. When asked to select the update source, type 1 and press Enter. Next, for update type selection, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
Your device should automatically restart and begin the update installation.
That’s it! Your Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L29)should now have Android 7.0 Nougat B187 installed! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
- Update.zip: Download Here | Size: 1.8 GB
- Cust Package: Download Here | Size: 848 MB | Rename to update_all_hw.zip
- Public Data Package: Download Here | Size:166 MB | Rename to update_data_public.zip