Good news to all Gionee M3 Mini Users, Twrp Recovery
is now available for your device and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the recovery for Gionee M3 Mini
this recovery will also for Condor p4 pro.
The best custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP
), received an update to version 3.1.0. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.1 Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old
recovery from your device.
What’s new in 3.1.0:
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed an ADB restore issue (bigbiff)
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
WARNING!! Strictly follow this installation instruction!
1. Flash the recovery for Gionee M3 mini using Mobile Uncle
2. Enter into TWRP and Install the patch “SuperSU 2.79”
3. Reboot to the system
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery
Tags: Twrp Recovery 3.0.1 For Gionee M3 Mini, Gionee M3 Mini Recovery,
Recovery For Gionee M3 Mini