custom ROMs, create a nandroid backup, advanced options like formatting the system partition, root your phone and lots more. TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery is now available on HTC U11 and in this article, you will be guided how to install it.
- This TWRP Recovery tutorial is only for unlocked HTC U11. Please don’t try this on any other variants of the phone.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.This will void your warranty.
- HTC Sync should be installed with full working ADB/Fastboot before performing the tutorial.
- Bootloader should be unlocked.
- Don’t Worry We Are Going to share Step by Step Guide to Safely
process along with Custom ROM,Modes,file are all belong to their
owners/developers. The author of this site or the developers are not
responsible, if you damage or brick your device.Do it on your own risk
and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the
steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of
all your important files.
•Windows: Download here.
•OS X: Download here.
•Linux: Download here.
2. Connect HTC U11 to your PC with a USB cable and install ADB drivers.
4. Go to Fastboot/Bootloader mode now. How? Navigate
to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools directory and open Command Prompt
(Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
5. Type in the following command and press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
6. HTC U11 will switch OFF and then boot into the Fastboot Mode. Once the drivers are installed, proceed below.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can also enter Fastboot Mode by switching OFF
your phone first. Then turn it ON by holding Volume Down + Power buttons
7. Then type the following command and press Enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-ocn.img
8. Once completed, choose RECOVERY from the Fastboot menu and enter Recovery Mode. Navigate up and down using the volumekeys.
9. If you see TWRP Recovery, then everything so far has been successfully performed and custom recovery is installed.
10. Since everything is going on well, you can go back to your normal
phone by rebooting HTC U11. Select “reboot system now” from the
recovery menu. The phone will boot now.
How to access Recovery Mode?
again by holding Volume Up + Power buttons together and you will be
taken directly to the TWRP Touch Recovery menu.