How to Install iOS 11 Beta 2 without a Developers account:
This tutorial is categorized into two, the first one pays attention to those who had already installed the iOS 11 beta 1 and 2, while the second one focuses on iOS devices that had never received the iOS 11 beta update, so now we begin with the first one.
How to install iOS 11 beta 3 on iOS beta 1,2:
If you already have the iOS beta 1 installed on your phone
- First download and reinstall the iOS 11 beta software by clicking here. (Use safari browser)
- Now tap on the iOS 11 beta (updated) option, and install the updated iOS 11 beta profile.
- It will automatically prompt you to restart your device, click on restart to continue,
- wait for the device to fully restart itself, if rebooted successfully navigate to Settings>General>Software Update tap on download and install button to install iOS 11 beta 3
How to install iOS 11 Beta 2 on previous IOS versions
if you are installing the iOS 11 beta 2 for the first time.
- grab your iOS device then head over to this link, make sure to use Safari browser, not any other one just Safari to access that link
- The above link will automatically redirect you to the official iOS Beta software profile, on the profile page tap on the install button three times, then select the reboot option
- If rebooted successfully navigate to Settings > General > Software update, the iOS 11 beta OTA update should be available for download on your device, please wait for the download should come up, at it may take some few minutes to come up, or restart your iPhone or iPad and try again