The grandmaters of Smartphones, Samsung today announced two versions of the Galaxy S8;…….
1) The standard Galaxy S8 with a 5.8-inch screen…..
2) The larger S8 Plus with a 6.2-inch screen.
Both will be available for preorder on March 30th and will be shipping U.S on April 21st and would be sold at $720.
The Comprehensive Specifications of the Galaxy S8:…..
SAMSUNG’S INFINITY DISPLAY: The screen extends up and down to cover almost the entire front of the phone. It also curves around the left and right. S8: 5.8-inch OLED, 2960 x 1440, 570ppi. S8+: 6.2-inch OLED, 2960 x 1440, 529ppi
– US VERSION: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa core (2.35 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHZ Quad). International version: Samsung Exynos Octa core (2.35 GHz Quad + 1.9 GHZ Quad)
– REAR CAMERA: 12MP, OIS, F1.7;
FRONT CAMERA: 8MP, auto focus, F1.7
– BATTERY CAPACITY: 3,000 mAh,…
S8+: 3,500 mAh
– S8: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm, 155g,…
S8+: 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm, 173g
– USB-C; 3.5mm headphone jack
– WIRELESS CHARGING
– WATER AND DUST RESISTANT!
– SAMSUNG PAY
– FACE UNLOCK:
Unlock the phone just by looking at it.
– DEX: connect a display, keyboard and mouse to your Phone.
Samsung’s new way to talk to the phone.