KineMaster is one of the best mobile video editor with great features. Editing YouTube videos at your finger tips with Android has never been an easy task, but the case is probably different now since most of the new and upcoming Android device brings premium specifications and a decent amount of RAM. Without further ado, meet “Kinemaster” the best video editing software for Android. KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, which supports multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
KineMaster was exclusively designed both for professionals and amateurs alike, the app offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process and for artists and educators, the handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (no watermark) which also comes in handy for storyboarding. Kinemaster is suitable for mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world. Thus they can use the slick videos they make with KineMaster Pro to increase the reach and popularity of their YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
Features Of KineMaster
- Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips.
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing.
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls.
- Speed control for video clips.
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall).
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip).
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more).
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects.
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more.
Supported OS and Devices
KineMaster can be used on most Android devices running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and above, but you’ll probably have the best editing experience when using the latest Android version available for your device. Kinemaster video layers features are also supported in most of Qualcomm Snapdragon device and this can give you the best performance if your device runs on higher chipsets.
- Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM).
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM).
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM) .
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV.
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only).
- Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC).
- Real-time video and audio recording.
- Add user interface localizations in many additional languages.
- Add support for devices with fixed-focus camera.
- Add support for devices with no camera.
- Slightly improved support for Snapdragon 435 devices.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Developer: NexStreaming Corp.
- Updated: February 23, 2017