South Africa users can now enjoy free browsing with your CellC SIM using your Android device or PC, thanks to XP Psiphon V5 which is the latest version.
Meanwhile, in case you missed our last free browsing tweak via XP Psiphon for MTN, CellC, and Telkom, you can check it out as it’s still working perfectly on some devices.
However, the most interesting part of this new tweak is that it works well both on Android and PC and it can be used to download large files (no limit to what you can download) it is also easy to use as it uses already configured files.
This article is for educational purposes, and to call the attention of ISPs of their vulnerabilities, so has to be improved upon! Therefore, you are responsible for whatever you do with the tutorial here.
Having read the warning above, let’s go straight to the main thing (if you are okay with it)
- An Android device or PC
- Ofcourse CellC simcard ready
- There should be no available airtime or data plan on the SIM
- Then, Download XP Psiphon v5 apk
- Stable 3G network and your patience
- Download and install XP Psiphon V.5 on your android phone via the link above
- After that, download any of the configurations files below (Its recommended to download all the configurations so as to have options)
- Link1 Configuration download
- Link2 Configuration download
- Link3 Configuration download
- Then, launch the XP Pisphon vpn you installed,
- Now click on the left top icon to see a list of selection
- Then scroll down and click on clear settings
- Once you have cleared the settings, go back and click on “import configuration”
- Now you need to import any of the configuration files you downloaded,
- Go to your download folder, search for the configuration you downloaded and then select 1 to upload.
- However, the configuration would request for a password.
- Type techfoe.com and click on connect to start enjoying free unlimited internet on your CellC network.