First time i came across Zoto was last year but then, they only give 15% Cashback on any recharge which is somehow poor but better than nothing; so since then i have been using the app sparingly until recently when they released a new update which now guarantees 50% Cashback whenever you recharge your line with N100. This means you get another free N100 plus the one you recharged.
Apart from that, Zoto also introduced referrals which is better than what slide Airtime and other cash rewarding apps offers. Zoto gives you a massive N1000 Naira free of charge when someone uses your referral code or link to sign up.
Zoto said, you can earn up to N50,000 on referrals and this money can be used to purchase anything via the app like buying airtime and data bundles. In this article, i will show you the features, importance and how to use Zoto app on your phone.
How Recharge And Payment Is Made On Zoto
It is very easy, users need to use a Mastercard or Visa card when recharging as there is no support for Verve card users yet.
Am I Safe To Use Zoto App?
Zoto app has been available for sometime now but few people knew about it. They use one of the strongest security measures to protect users. All transactions are encrypted and in fact, CBN is aware of this app. Zoto is PCI-DSS certified and one of the few very secure recharge applications. All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign.
Features Of Zoto App And All You Need To Know
– Zoto is Nigeria’s leading mobile phone recharge app.
– Earn upto N50,000.
– Invite a friend to Zoto & earn N1000 on friend’s first recharge.
– Invite upto 50 friends!
– Fastest Recharge: Complete your online recharge transaction within seconds.
– Prepaid Mobile recharge for all major operators in Nigeria including Airtel, Etisalat, MTN and Glo
– 100% Secure. Your money is always in safe hands
– Get amazing discounts and cashbacks on every recharge
– View tariff plans of full talktime, top up, data usage for all major operators for prepaid mobile recharge
– Pay using debit card, credit card for all leading banks (Mastercard, Visa and Verve) as well as ZotoCash Wallet
– Save recharge, account details & transaction preferences for quick repeat experience
– Recharge for your friends & family members with just 1-click
– View your older recharges and payments to recharge faster
– ZotoCash for super quick mobile recharge experience. Your money is always in safe hands.
– View your earned ZotoCash and use them to recharge.
– 100% Secure: Zoto is PCI-DSS certified and one of the few very secure recharge applications. All your transactions are 128 bit SSL secured with trust seal from industry leaders such as VeriSign
– Great customer support to handle any kind of unexpected issues. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours.
– The app is small size, fast and light on your mobile phone and network. Works very well on slow data connections as well.
– Invite friends & family on Facebook, Twitter, Email or Whatsapp to use the app and earn ZotoCash
Where Can I Download Zoto Recharge App?
Download Zoto Apk Android App Here from playstore and start making money on your phone.
How To Sign up And Start Using Zoto App
You can get free guaranteed N1000 with Zoto App on your first recharge? It’s simple; just sign up (you can use my code GENT0972) when signing up and you will be given free N100 after your first recharge with N100. When you refer someone else, you get free N1000 which you can use to buy data or airtime via Zoto
=> Download the Zoto app from the download link above or simply download from HERE
=> After downloading, you will be required to enter your mobile phone number
=> After that, click on proceed
=> Zoto will automatically call your line for verification. Remember, you don’t need to pick the call. It’s just to verify if the number is active.
=> Alternatively, Zoto can send a verification code via SMS if they couldn’t verify your line via phone call 📞
=> After that, you will be required to enter your Name and email (you will receive notification on your phone number and email whenever a transaction is made on your zoto account.
That’s all. You now have an account. You can see more details and your referral code plus links when you swipe or tap on the top left corner of the app.
How To Buy Airtime Or Recharge Your Phone Using Zoto App
1. Just enter the amount you want. Then click on Proceed.
2. You can recharge using the money you have accumulated with your zoto referrals cash or use your ATM 🏧 card to recharge
3. Click on Continue, then proceed to enter your Master Card or Verve card details (zoto also provides option for saving your card details so that you don’t need to type them over again next time you want to recharge)
4. The next step is to choose either to use your hardware token, or OTP token, for authentication.
5. Now input your Zoto pin (zoto pin is a 4-digit number to further authenticate the transaction).
6. Finally, your phone would be credited immediately and you will receive both SMS and email notifications from your bank and from Zoto. As easy easy as ABCD.
So what are you waiting for, try using Zoto app now and recharge your phone or friend’s phone or family or loved ones with Zoto app.
Remember to use my referral code GENT0972 while signing up to get free 50% cash back and N1000 recharge.
Feel free to ask questions if confused.
Kindly share to Facebook, Google plus, twitter and WhatsApp.
Tags: Zoto, Zoto airtime, Recharge app, Zoto Mobile recharge