To all OnePlus X Android User, you can now run Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the latest CM13.0 cm-13.0-20160605-NIGHTLY. This is the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Custom ROM for One plus X devices.
Things To Note
• Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
• Your Device Must be rooted and TWRP recovery installed.
• If you have a OnePlus X, then you can flash this custom ROM based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow by following our guide below.
How to Install CM13.0 Nightly Marshmallow 6.0.1 on OnePlus X (onyx)Latest build.
• Download CM13.0 Nightly for OnePlus X and Marshmallow Gapps menu from the link below
• Connect your OnePlus X to Your PC via provided USB cable.
• Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your OnePlus device
• Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.
• Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
• Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the CM13 .zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
• After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
• Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
• now flash the Marshmallow Gapps file.
• Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
You have sucessfully installed CM13.0 Nightly Marshmallow 6.0.1 on your Oneplus X device.
Onyx For porting The Rom