Most people have found it difficult downloading mega files through mega apps either because it’s too slow or it doesn’t support resume and pause.
Some people may be asking the question what’s Mega? Mega is an online cloud storage service that allows you to store files, data, online for secured use or to easily backup them to prevent them from being lost. Once uploaded, you will be given a download link that can be easily shared to other people to download those files uploaded. Mega Supports upto 1terabyte file storage online.
Most site users upload huges online and share it to visitors in their site to make them easily download them but instead those visitors find it hard downloading from mega link and request for other download link that’s not from Mega.
With this tutorial, I will show you how to easily download Mega files from the Mega link.
How To Easily Download Mega Files
1. Download and Install Advance Manager from the link below.
=> Download Advance Download Manager For Mega Here
2. Copy any file link associated with Mega cloud storage.
For Example, we are going to use download link of CyanogenMod12.1 Rom for Infinix Hot Note from Mega “https://mega.nz/#!H1ISjayI!cqp6UFtRbk5DHXWhRPspmeXebEJqrTZRnBv5XcFrKlU”
3. Launch Advance Download Manager For Mega and Click on “Add Links” tab
4. On the top right corner, you will see paste icon, click on it to paste your previous copied mega link which will then automatically paste the copied link and process
5. After successfully processing the link, you will see an “Ok” sign as Shown below
6. Simply click on the first download icon and your file will begin to download.
If you file refuse to begin download, go to Menu, Options and untick “Download only via WiFi” and go back and resume download and the download will begin
This is the easiest and most reliable way to download Mega Files.
•Download Mega Files
• Mega links
If you experience any problem notify using the comment box.