Sharing is Caring
Payoneer is an excellent payment company which emerged to help workers' who are finding it difficult to receive their pay from other payment systems through the internet. This company does good and great work.
Payoneer is a payment service company that allows people to receive payment from friends and online marketers irrespective of location. The company offers mass payment and works in over 100 countries all over the globe. It works in Pakistan, India, China, Columbia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Congo, Zambia, Ghana, United Kingdom, Turkey, Jamaica, just to mention but a few.
The issue is that not withstanding that the master cards have been received by a lot of online or internet marketers, the issue is on how to link the Payoneer card with PayPal which is the most widely and secure payment service.
Today, things are getting better and in order to withdraw your PayPal payment using Payoneer in Nigeria, you need to follow the steps below. Of course, you need a Payoneer account or you can easily register to have a Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard issued to you.
In this piece, I will teach you how to link your payoneer account or card with your PayPal so that you can make transfer from PayPal to Payoneer and withdraw your money without any much stress.
There are two ways through which you can link and verify your Payoneer account with PayPal and they are:
- By adding your Payoneer Card to PayPal; and
- By adding Bank account number and routing number given to you by Payoneer to Paypal.
Linking by Adding Payoneer Master Card to PayPal
Please adhere to the instruction.
To complete this process, you must make sure that you have not less than $2 in your Payoneer account or card as few amount of money will be deducted for verification of your ownership of the account. To complete this process, the steps are:
- Login to your U.S PayPal account
- Drag the pointer to the right hand side of your homepage and hover it on “profile” or on Confirm your account as it may appear.
- Click on “add/edit credit card”
You may also like
- When you click on that, you will be taken to fill your information on the Payoneer card you want to link with the PayPal account.
- Make sure the name you fill in the form is the same with the one on your Payoneer card as well as the one you answered when signing-up for PayPal. Error may occur if they do not match. If they are different, you can signup for another PayPal account using the name on your Payoneer card. Ensure to choose your country as United States before you succeed in linking your Payoneer Master or debit card with your PayPal account. The reason is because the card is issued by United State Company irrespective of the fact that you will be able to withdraw with it from your local bank ATM.
- In the part bearing “select a card” you are to select master card because Payoneer debit card is master and not visa or verve card.
- At the front of you Payoneer prepaid master card, you will see the expiry date of the card, make sure you input the month and year correctly.
- Add your Payoneer card verification number. The number is last three digits number located at the back of the card. The digits come after the main card number written at the back of the card. Each Payoneer card has unique card verification number.
- You can choose the billing address you have on the file already or add a new one. PayPal does not pay much attention to this part because that on my Payoneer is not the same with the one I have on my PayPal account. They focus more on your email address and the account name, others are not all that important.
- The last is to click on “add card”.
- If it becomes successful, PayPal will deduct about $1.95 from your Payoneer account and send four digits code to your email. The money will be refunded to you within 24 hours. Payoneer will email to you on the deduction and the code sent to you by PayPal. You are to login to your PayPal account and enter the code as a confirmation and with this your account becomes linked and verified.
Possible Error that may come upYou may see this error when you click on “add card”: “The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer.s customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.”
Solution to the ErrorIf you follow the step-by-step guide above, what may be the reason for the error is when your Payoneer account is not active. Payoneer at times put it in that status for security reasons. Take note of that.To resolve the error or problem, login to your Payoneer account and check if the account is active or not, and activate it if it is not.
Adding Bank account number and routing number given to you by PayoneerThis is another way of verifying and linking your Payoneer account with PayPal. I used this method to verify and linked my own Payoneer account. This works even when you do not have any money in your Payoneer Master card. To verify and Link you Payoneer account with PayPal using this method, this is what you are to do:
After this, you can now be able to transfer the money paid into your PayPal to the bank which you added.
- Login to your U.S PayPal account
- Drag the pointer to the right hand of your homepage or dashboard and hover it on “profile” or on Confirm your account as it may appear.
- Choose “Add/Edit Bank Account”
- Add the account number and routing number given to you by Payoneer.
- Summit the information and PayPal will automatically generate the bank that Payoneer is in Affiliation with. Most at times, it is usually Bank of America.
- Small cents will be sent into your Payoneer account by PayPal
- You are expected to login to your PayPal and enter the cents in the correct spaces provided to you by PayPal
- Once you are able to do this correctly, your Payoneer account becomes linked and verified with PayPal.
Though some other online marketers' may have other payment systems but that of linking Payoneer with PayPal is more reliable.
If you have any question, feel free to make your comment in the section provided.
Tags: withdraw your paypal payment to payoneer, link Payoneer MasterCard to PayPal account, payoneer bank account to PayPal